401 Faith-Shaping Scriptures for Meditation, Conversation, & Transformation
Mike Nappa, Executive Editor
About the Book
FOR EVERY PREACHER, TEACHER, & CHRISTIAN LEADER
Featuring over 400 carefully-curated Scripture passages exploring 18 essential faith topics, Big Ideas from the Bible™: Old Testament Theology gives you a unique, everyday-access point for real spiritual growth and greater biblical understanding. In here you’ll encounter God’s Spirit firsthand while digging deeply into His Word—collected and organized just for you.
With an easy-to-follow, Scripture-only format, you can:
- Read from beginning-to-end and discover for yourself, in depth, key themes found throughout the Old Testament;
- Skip around from chapter to chapter and verse to verse, finding new wisdom, faith, and hope on every page;
- Join with others—in coffee clubs or small group studies or couples’ devotions or family gatherings—to talk through real-life implications of ancient truth lived in today’s world;
- Pray each Old Testament verse privately, journaling it to fit your life and spiritual desires one day at a time;
- and more.
After all, when your heart is set on God’s Word and the Holy Spirit gets involved, anything can happen.
About the Author
Mike Nappa is executive editor for the Big Ideas from the Bible™ series and a practical theologian known for writing Bible-Smart™: Matthew and a number of “coffee-shop theology” books. He’s a bestselling and award-winning author with millions of copies of his works sold worldwide.
Mike holds an M.A. in Bible and Theology from Calvin Theological Seminary, a second M.A. in English from the University of Northern Colorado, and a B.A. in Christian Education from Biola University.
An Arab-American, Mike is proud to be a person of color (BIPOC) active in Christian publishing.
Visit Mike’s Bible-Smart blog at Bible-Smart.com
- ISBN: 978-1-939953-38-4
- Price: $13.99
- Release Date: Coming Soon
- Trim Size: 5.5” x 8.5”
- Length: 160 pages
- Mass-Market Paperback