Here’s What We Do (and Don’t Do) for Our Clients
Curious to know exactly what NLA consulting does and doesn’t do? Then you’re in the right place. Read on to discover the services we offer our clients. If you’d like more information, feel free to send us an email through the Contact page for this website.
Nappaland Literary Agency is pleased to offer the following consulting services:
- Author representation
- Classroom instruction on writing topics and the business of publishing.
- Contract editorial (for publishers only)
- Manuscript critique (for publishers or literary agencies only)
- Creative consultation (for publishers or literary agencies only)
- Book contract advisement (for authors or publishers)
- Works-for-Hire manuscripts (for publishers or packagers only)
Please note: If you’d like to query about author representation, please view our Submission Guidelines first. Thanks.
NLA Consulting does NOT offer the following services:
- Book doctoring.
- Business or legal advice.
- Editorial contact names and personal information.
- “How-to” advice for your cousin’s niece’s sister’s friend’s girlfriend. (You get the idea.)
- Manuscript critiques.
Queries with these kinds of requests will largely go unanswered. If you need a consulting service that we don’t offer, you might want to check the Guide to Literary Agents to find another agency that would be able to serve you. Thank you for understanding.